TroonFIT Running on the Links Series 4
Music in the Garden Fall Concert Series
Christmas Cabin Guild Craft Show
Gainey Suites: Summer Suite Spot Package - Starting At $89*
Stay and Play! Discover the upscale, all-suites hotel TripAdvisor.com ranks as one of Scottsdale’s best. Enjoy plush new enhancements in the exclusive Gainey Ranch setting. Book now and enjoy it all!
Guided Motorcycle Day Tours
Guided motorcycle day tours of Phoenix and surrounding areas. From $125
Getting to Arizona
There are many ways to reach Arizona – including driving, flying or taking busses, trains and other public transportation.
If you plan on driving, see our page on driving in Arizona.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is Arizona’s main airport. Carriers provide nonstop service to more than 100 cities in the U.S. and around the world.
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway hosts more than 40 companies; serves more than 35 cities with non-stop service via Allegiant and Spirit Airlines as well as continuing service to many more destinations.
- Tucson International Airport is served by 10 airlines that provide nonstop service to 15 cities.
- Yuma International Airport
The state also boasts more than 80 public and private airports. For information about these airports, visit the Arizona Department of Transportation – Airport Info.
Other Ways to Travel
- By Bus: Greyhound
- By Train: Amtrak
- By Public Transportation: American Public Transportation Association – Arizona