12th Annual Home & Garden Expo
50’s & 60’s Graffiti Gold Show
Becoming an Outdoors Woman
Spanish Colonial Missions Tour: Tucson, Tubac and Tumacacori
The Spanish past is very present--and very scenic--in southeast Arizona. Links in the chain of 24 missions that Fr. Kino established in the late 1690's include Tumacacori and San Xavier del Bac.
Southern Arizona Packages & Arizona Sunshine Tours!
Escorted 3 day/2 night packages includes meet n' greet service at Tucson Airport, round trip transportation to Sierra Vista, Tombstone, Benson & Bisbee, 2 nights accomodation & more!
Giant Lego Expo
through July 14, 2013
University of Phoenix Stadium
LEGO® KIDSFEST Phoenix: July 12 – 14
Three Acres of Hands-On Educational Fun for All Ages
The LEGO® KidsFest national tour stops at the University of Phoenix Stadium July 12 – 14, 2013, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
• LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
• And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
“Any family who likes to be inspired, get hands-on and have fun together won’t want to miss LEGO KidsFest,” said Vince Rubino, LEGO events manager. “We’re bringing so many activities for Virginia-area families to test and showcase their creativity and building skills in what is sure to be a family event to remember.”
Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.
Five sessions – all identical – are available for the Phoenix July 12 – 14th tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $21 for adults and $19 for children and can be purchased online at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
The LEGO KidsFest 2013 tour stops: Richmond, VA (February 15 – 17), Louisville, KY (April 5 – 7), Houston, TX (May 17 – 19), Phoenix, AZ (July 12 – 14), San Jose, CA (August 30 – September 1), Portland, OR (October 11 – 13), and Hartford, CT (December 6 – 8).
LEGO is the brand name. One plays with LEGO bricks (not LEGOs or Legos).
For More InformationPrint this Event
Glendale , AZ 85305