16th Annual Cowpunchers Reunion Rodeo
10th Annual Lavender Festival
Heritage Square Trust presents Summer Concert Series
Photo Tour of the Arizona Desert and Missions One Day Tour
Join us for this instructive Photo Tour of the Southern Arizona Desert and Spanish Missions one-day tour. We'll be joined by International Master Photographer and Guide, Stephen Gittins.
Free T-shirt With a Full-Day Paddleboard Rental.
Prescott Jazz Summit
through August 26, 2012
Prescott Jazz Summit
Various Prescott locations
Cost: Free - $165
The Prescott Jazz Summit is in its twelfth year as a successful jazz festival, with strong ties to the music education community. We book well-known jazz musicians from all over the United States and Arizona, as well as many of our own local musicians. 2012 will be even bigger and better and we need your help to make this festival happen. The schedule is as follows:
Friday, August 24
• Noon – 1:00 pm: Concert in the Gazebo on the north side of Courthouse Plaza (free)
• 5:30 – 6:45 pm: Meet the musicians reception at Elks Opera House followed by and including the 7:30 pm evening concert ($65)
• 7:30 – 10:00 pm: Concert at Elks Opera House ($25)
Saturday, August 25
• 1:00 – 3:30 pm: Concert and panel discussion on Jazz Music at Prescott Center for the Arts ($20)
• 7:30 – 10:00 pm: Gala Big Band concert at Ruth Street Theater, Prescott High School ($30)
Sunday, August 26
• 10:00 am – 12:30 pm: Jazz Brunch followed by and including the 1:15 pm afternoon concert ($45) in the Marina & Arizona Rooms at Hassayampa Inn
• 1:15 – 3:00 pm: Afternoon concert in the Marina & Arizona Rooms at Hassayampa Inn ($15)
• 6:30 – 9:30 pm: Jam Session (Dinner optional – reservations required) at Murphy’s Restaurant
Patron Ticket (Includes all concerts, Musicians Reception and Jazz Brunch): $165.
All Concert Ticket (Includes all concerts. Does not include Musicians Reception or Jazz Brunch): $85.
Advance ticket purchase, hotels and additional Jazz Summit information is available online at www.prescottjazz.com. Tickets can also be purchased beginning July 15th at the Prescott Chamber of Commerce.
For More InformationPrint this Event